Bronx Zoo Group Sales
Julie Larsen Maher ©WCS
Visit the world’s largest urban zoo and see more than 600 species from around the globe! Get up close with mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, and insects, and learn about their natural history, biology, cultural roles, and conservation status.
Group Minimum: 10
Total Experience Ticket*: Includes admission and unlimited access to special rides and attractions available during your date of visit. These may include:
- Bug Carousel
- Butterfly Garden
- Children's Zoo
- Congo Gorilla Forest
- Wild Asia Monorail
- Zoo Shuttle
- 4-D Theater
*Some rides and attractions are open seasonally. Availability is also subject to weather, mechanical, and/or animal-related issues.
General Admission Ticket: Includes admission into the zoo only.
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
||GENERAL ADMISSION |
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only. On site rates will vary.
- Receive 1 complimentary ticket for every 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp groups only, we require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors.
Tips and Reservation Policies for Group Leaders
- Changes to your reservation must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to scheduled visit date.
- Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. No fees apply.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, additional fees may apply.
- The Wildlife Conservation Society is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.
- The zoo is open rain or shine; no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduled visit to receive the Group Rate.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment.
- The Group Sales office is closed on weekends therefore payment for weekend visits must be made in advance.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- PARKING: $18 per bus. All buses must park in the Southern Boulevard parking lot, unless otherwise directed. Please note that bus parking is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15 or FREE if full payment for group order is received 2 weeks prior to group visit date and includes pre-paid bus parking.